Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Pretty Pear Bride
Applicants should have a good eye for detail, composition & great design skills. Duties will include working with Pretty Pear Bride Magazine to produce layouts, graphics, and taking ideas from creative inception to final digital or print product.
Graphic Design interns leave Pretty Pear Bride with a portfolio of their works; great for resume building!
PREFERENCE FOR (BUT CERTAINLY ARE NOT LIMITED TO) STUDENTS OF: COMMUNICATIONS, GRAPHIC DESIGN, DESIGN, ILLUSTRATION.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback