Graphic Design and HTML InternBookmark This
The Original Music School
26 Morris Street
DescriptionWe are a multifaceted business. We are a retail music instrument and accessories store, a music school, a recording studio and foremost, an artist development company.
We are looking for someone who would be interested in designing marketing materials such as flyers, posters, and artwork for bands and projects. We are a growing business that has no art department, but would love to have someone in charge of all the art needed for us someday.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback