Graphic Design for a Web-Based InterventionSystems-Oriented Global Childhood Obesity Intervention Programs
Graphic Design & Advertising Support - IntershipSerranoventions
Photographer seeking Graphic Design Intern In LOS ANGELES, CAFidel Films
Studio in Glendale is looking for in-house Graphic DesignerTXG Studio X
Design and Branding InternNINObrand LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
PTI Group Inc
871 Midpoint Dr.
DescriptionPTI Group INC is a seasonal toy company for retailers. Our seasons include Easter, Halloween, Christmas and Valentine' Day. We are always looking for design interns to expand our depth of the graphic design community in the Saint Louis area.
Responsibilities• 1-2 years of Graphic &/or Production Design experience preferred, but not required
• Licensed products experience preferred, but not required
• Cut and sew industry experience highly desired, but not required
• Strong computer skills
o Photo Shop
• Hand sketching/drawing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good people skills
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
• Self motivated and enthusiastic
• “Whatever it takes” philosophy
• Good time management skills
• TEAM PLAYER
Requirements• Create and maintain product documentation relative to new product design & development, including:
o product copy & catalogue maintenance,
o product packaging creation & modification,
o other materials as needed.
• Coordinate and communicate with all internal departments in order to ensure that all mock-ups/samples are delivered on time and meet deadline requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, creating customer mock-ups/samples, R&D samples, &/or licensor approval samples.
• Participate in designing & developing new product concepts/ideas that can be added to seasonal product lines.
• Brainstorm and recommend new product features &/or benefits that can be implemented as improvements to existing product categories.
• Work closely with PD&D team to ensure artwork used in all product lines complies with licensor style guides and creative direction.
• Perform other duties as assigned