Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Elizabeth Craft Designs Inc.
29340 Industrial Way unit 406
DescriptionElizabeth Craft Designs Inc is a small business focussed on designing, manufacturing, import and export of products for the arts & craft industry. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in this particular industry due to a combination of unique designs and a manageable level of technology in combination with a strong educational focus to all business and user levels. Our 58K followers on Facebook and regular visitors on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Youtube channel and blog love our product and Els the owner.
The internship position that we are offering has a focus on developing a range of communication tools including a digital brochure, marketing material and educational support tools for our retailers and world wide distributor network.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in photography
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback