Creative/Graphic Design InternClear Labs
Volunteer Creative Content AssistantArchitecture for Humanity
Illustrator Intern for Major Publishing HouseMotivational Press
Graphic Design & Branding Intern for Major Publishing CompanyMotivational Press
Graphic Design Intern at How I Decide Foundation for School YearHow I Decide
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Whole Man Ministries of NC
3916 Old Lexington Rd
Winston Salem, NC
DescriptionWhole Man Ministries of North Carolina is a grassroots, nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to contribute to the “holistic” development of people—i.e., body, mind and spirit. The organization has spawned a variety of charitable activities, including a small church, Ex-offender reentry Program, a Homeless Assistance Program, Housing Stabilization Program, Adult Continuing Education Program, Summer Camp - Summer Feeding program, Food Pantry Program and Clothes Closet Program.
Whole Man Ministries of NC, because of its broad involvement in socio-economics, it presents opportunities for interns to gain knowledge and working experience in over twenty professional fields.
If you have a strong interest in a specific division please let us know. Kindly send your cover letter and resume along with the days/times that you would be available.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback