Graphic Design Internurban legend presents
Graphic Design InternEnvato Group
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design Intern WantedHelthee
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Video Internship! Must Love Social Media & Creating Inspirational Videos !Jairek Robbins Companies
Graphic / Web Design Intern pt/un-pdBookmark This
45 Stratford Avenue
Posted: July 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a boutique graphic design studio with a small office in NYC, a home based studio in South Jersey and three telecommuting designers in Chicago and San Francisco. We have been in business for 15 years doing work for a myriad of clients in every type of print and online media. While we started with our feet grounded heavily in print, we have moved more than 50% of our workload online. While many of our clients need a clean corporate look. we always try to mix in some fun, edgy work be it for a start-up, arts group, or pro-bono campaign.
This internship would be in South Jersey working directly with the principal of the company. This office has only the principal and an assistant so there would be daily interactions at the top level. This fall, along with assisting on projects as they come in, you would be assisting in designing and developing the company website. We also have a large political client out of NY and there will be many jobs in that vain that you would be able to work on from start to finish.
I am looking for someone who can use Creative Suite programs on the Mac, has some experience with Wordpress and/or Joomla, and some understanding of social media layouts, posts and marketing placements. Candidates will want to bring their creative ideas to a studio where they can show them to the hands-on principal and work out projects from conception to completion. Small stipend with be paid to cover travel expenses.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, will have the opportunity to take charge of some projects from conception
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong communication skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Create cutting edge social media layouts
- Design email blasts and online publications
- Assist with the design and development of our company website
- Small stipend with be paid to cover travel expenses
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe CS4 or later
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Wordpress and/or Joomla
- Knowledge of Social Media page layouts, postings and other marketing options
- Must flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback