Front End UX/UI User Experience Intern (Winter/Spring and Summer)FoodTrace
STILL SEEKING - Graphic & Web Design Internship with In Scena! Italian Theater Festival NYIn Scena!
Graphic DesignerTEG Intl.
Business Process Mgmt InternAssetMark
Photography Web/ Graphic Design InternStudio One Afrique, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a growing media, retail and professional services company that allows for working and training remotely throughout the U.S, Canada and Select Cities in Europe.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design of Digital and Print Magazines for VAIN LLC entities
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback