Graphic Designer (Immediate Internship)The Lodge Management Group
Photographer seeking Graphic Design & Sales InternFidel Films
Videographers Needed For Pilot Food Show Los AngelesTarrah Grant Publicity
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (15-0041)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for a StartupPreApps.com
Marketing & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Pulse Media Group
4540 Campus Drive
Newport Beach, CA
DescriptionWe are looking to fill our fall internship with creative, organized, and detailed individuals to become a part of our marketing creative team during the fall and winter. Interns will have the opportunity to have on-hands training, and build up their portfolios. This position requires a good understanding of the behind workings of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The candidate must be able to work in a time sensitive environment and be able to think outside the box!
A positive attitude and the ability to take direction and work in a team environment are a must.
Be part of a growing team!!
* Social Media Marketing
* Collaborative teamwork/brainstorming sessions.
* Value Branding
* Competitor Analysis & Strategic Positioning
* Flexible Schedule
Exceptional Candidates may be chosen to grow long term with the company.
Responsibilities*Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized reflecting the corporate brand
*Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
*Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
*Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
* Creative writing background
* Passion for design and branding
* Great communication skills.
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
* Excellent attention to detail,
* Ability to multitask/strong time management for self and team
* Focus under pressure
* Patience and a great attitude
* Great communication skills with others on the team
* Open to constructive criticism and managerial feedback