Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Description''We are design consultants with vision and we’re passionate about your spark. Your company. Whatever it is that makes you, well, you.”
Firestart Creative Design Group is an independent entertainment public relations, marketing, and design firm specializing in creative + new media design, internet marketing, SEO, as well as print and CMS website design. At Firestart Creative, our goal is to generate creative content that keeps on burning. Building a great design is like building a fire. It may start with a few twigs and a dried-out leaf, but the product is something mesmerizing and wildly amazing.
Exceptional creative is more than just words on a page. It’s the living, breathing art of persuasion, expression, and interpretation.
We love design. Or else we wouldn’t do it. We take pride in our work. Or else we wouldn’t put our names on it. We redefine creative.As for our quality, it’s no smoke, just fire.
This job takes the right kind of person with the right kind of skillset...graphic design, familiarity with coding, html and
css -- and a love for the fast-paced, exciting environment of deadlines, creative turnarounds and brand development!
I am an independent web and graphic designer within a design firm and am actively seeking a down to earth creative individual to work alongside in development existing clients brands and creatively conceptualizing new client design constructs as well as a small amount of coding and css for marketing and media integration...if you think you've got what it takes, please apply...i would love to hear from you! :)
Las Vegas residents preferred but not required. Not a fully paid position, but a generous commission structure is set up depending on workload.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback.