Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Innovation Frontier, Inc.
DescriptionWe are a small online ecommerce site and we sell science supplies, toys and gifts. We will be hiring two unpaid graphic design interns over the summer 2014 to help in designing our product catalog. For the right candidate this may transition into a paid position in the fall 2014 where they will be more involved in the design of all of our marketing materials. Position can be either virtual (we would communicate over Skype and give you remote access to images, etc.) or it can be in our offices in Lakewood, CA. All layout and design needs to be done in Adobe Illustrator. Please forward your portfolio when applying for this position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for a printed catalog and marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback