Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Viral PR Agency
732 S FInancial Place
Posted: 660 days ago
DescriptionGraphic Design Intern:
Chicago’s newest LGBT-focused (high-resolution) digital magazine is looking for (unpaid) graphic design interns interested in learning about the magazine industry. This is a GREAT opportunity to get your work published and build your portfolio!
Interns are hands-on from day one with opportunities to shoot and edit video, build marketing campaigns, and hone their skills in page layout and design.
• Gain valuable hands-on experience
• Build your professional portfolio
• Connect with and network among top industry professionals
• Showcase your dynamic skills and talent to the world
• College credit (Optional)
How To Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter, two samples and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Graphic Design Internship" in the subject field.
Applications are taken year-round, but you MUST RESIDE IN CHICAGO.
Please check out our website for more information:
Responsibilities• Responsible for all design products, including but not limited to print and web-based products, audiovisual presentation materials, and new media (social media, podcasts, webcasts, etc.)
• Enhance, protect, and manage branding internally and externally within established standards
• Create/design ads & ad campaigns, website banners and social media designs
• Work under deadline pressure
Requirements• Must reside in Chicago
• Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (namely Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Must know how to conceptualize and be extremely creative (Experience with page layout a plus)
• Possess knowledge in photo prep for layout
• Possess knowledge in print design (preferred but not required)
• Aggressive work ethic, independent thinker, without fear of making mistakes
• Must have own laptop and Adobe create suite
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred - Page Layout