Graphic Design InternBookmark This
- Design & Development of the documentary website, social media/web presence, branding materials, and promotional materials to promote the album release, concerts & events for artists.
-Ability to be creative within very tight budgets
- Ability to think outside of the box while collaborating with a larger development/production team
-Active on social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Support company, writer, director, photographer, and artist representation
- Support in development of various projects: TV shows, music videos, albums, documentaries
ResponsibilitiesThis is an unpaid internship position however, interns have the opportunity to receive college credit, gain experience working in the fashion/music/entertainment industry, and attend events. College students and recent graduates with strong writing, communication and multi-tasking skills are encouraged to apply. No pay, No stipend, No housing provided. Perks include exposure to the entertainment industry and a reference upon successful completion of at least six months of work.
When you apply for this position, please include a cover letter that includes five of your favorite bands/artist including at least one Dallas band/artist. Also include a brief summary of your interest and goals in the fashion/entertainment industry. Please submit resume as a MS Word or PDF document only
RequirementsIF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU:
*Fun, energetic, self motivated, curious, dedicated, detailed oriented with great sense of humor
*Positive attitude and works well with others, a real team player.
* Naturally possess Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism.
*Ability to take directions well and also contribute your own expertise.
*Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Have a passion for independent film and understand the power of creativity/design to create positive change in the world
*Basic computer skills and access to email and internet and your own computer/laptop is a must.
*Ability to multi-task in different environments such as at home, the office, on-set or on-location.
* Illustrator, Flash, Acrobat, Word press, website design, program & maintenance along with knowledge of HTML is a plus
*Available at least 2-3 days/10-15 hours a week
*Must have your own equipment/ programs/software.
*Must have reliable transportation.
*Must be able to communicate regularly with executive board.