Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you passionate about fitness and personal health? If so, Tapactive is for you! We're looking for someone to help design a stunning user experience and beautiful marketing materials.
Tapactive is an innovative, new fitness company. We provide private workout instructors, anytime, anywhere.
With Tapactive, you can schedule personal training, yoga, pilates, and other types of fitness instructors that come directly to your home, office or local park. Our mobile application and website manages booking, payment and rating of each instructor. Instructors can also add notes about each session and send you reminders, helping you keep up your training.
We offer one-on-one classes or allow you to invite your friends, family, clients -- anyone -- through our application. Private workout groups are social and more fun without the hassle of going to the gym. You can even spread the cost amongst the group, making private training more affordable.
We're bringing workout parties to an apartment near you. And turning conference rooms into private fitness centers. We want everyone to be able to stay healthy and have fun with their friends doing it.
Position will report directly to the CEO.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Provide design assistance for web and mobile user experience
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Experience working with video editing software like Adobe Elements or Final Cut is a huge plus
- Please include your portfolio / links to your past design work