Graphic Design Production InternBookmark This
DescriptionCreate, design and format books and e-books (PDF and Kindle)
Design eye-catching covers, and infographics
Build your portfolio with great "real life" projects and add to your resume.
You will learn to work with long documents, and learn how to format books for digital delivery, gaining valuable real world skills.
Responsibilities• Book layout per publisher or electronic specs
• Book production in InDesign.
• Potentially design book covers
• Create infographics for books and web sites
• Create web ad banners and landing pages
• Have the ability to think outside and box, and not be afraid to take the road less traveled
• Able to design in both modern and traditional styles
• Have a passion for design and production
• Must be comfortable work straight production work (book layout) as well
• Good English skills
Must have access to programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
Please send samples of previous design work.