Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionSwagHer Magazine is an online empowerment publication for aspiring women of cover published by F. Felder Enterprises. We strive to embrace this journey known as womanhood together, empowering and uplifting each other as a whole while promoting positive news and events. We are a growing company that is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic, internet-savvy individuals. This is a great internship opportunity for college students or recent graduates interested in PR, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, and Fashion to gain the experience necessary for employment in the future.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
**** Must be able to work in a urban and conscious environment.