Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Flock Lifestyle Marketing
DescriptionLuxor Trading imports high-quality beauty/fashion items that we sell online. We are a startup company that is looking for various interns such as a graphic design intern.
We’re looking for our next interns to work with us on developing a few fashion-related websites. We are bringing on a mixed team of 6-8 people who represent the roles outlined below.
If you can convince us you’re driven and focused, passionate about beauty/fashion or extremely interested, we will teach you everything you need to get any job you want, start freelancing, or launch any idea of your own.We are looking for college students or recent graduates who are motivated and who would like to work in a fun, energetic, yet fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities- Ability to create design concepts for websites and hand them off to programmers for them to implement
Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible for creating and executing a consistent brand presence graphically.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Potential to earn money through design concepts......
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
Must have experience with typography, fonts, colors, etc.