Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionGraphic Creative is looking for a Graphic Design intern. We are a branding company specializing in lifestyle design within the fashion and action sports industries. We brand clothing companies, yoga, surf, skate, & snow. We also promote the creative artist associated with the brands we develop giving them exposure to magazines and exclusive projects for magazines and publications.
If your interested in learning how to make product tech packs and gaining valuable manufacturing knowledge, then this would be a great avenue for you.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of branding for apparel brands, using appealing graphics that are creative with colorful design elements.
- Responsible to incorporate current manufacturing trends into each unique design to produce an up-to-date style for demand
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of projects
- Utilize strong sketching skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and a Sketch Pad
- Knowledge of Creative Branding, Fashion, or Action Sports
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback