Graphic Design InternBookmark This
South Florida, FL
DescriptionThis is a fun, creative, and hands on internship. You will take an active part in projects.
You need to be a team player with a creative and detailed eye. The ideal candidate will be
client and solution focused. You need to look for the best and proactive ways to solve the challenges, not dwell on problems type of person. You will work in teams or independently on assorted projects, to web graphics, signage, branding, and marketing graphical work.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards am AS or BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Should have portfolio of previous work (even informal samples)
Local Candidates ONLY