Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Show Your Spirit
DescriptionShow Your Spirit (www.show-your-spirit.com) is a promotions company that deals with all sorts of schools throughout the United States. We specialize in screen printing, Greek letters, and even basic promotional pens and sun glasses for a variety of your campuses needs. We do team uniforms too! But we need your help! We need graphic designers to take the visions of our clients, and make them a reality.
Our graphic designers will gain real world experience designing a wide variety of items. During peak times of business we will be working on tight schedules to get designs to customers, and during the down time we will be working on different marketing material for the company. This is a chance to get experience with clothing designs and very creative work, along with basic business graphic designing as well. This internship is virtual, and really does not require particular "office hours." But we are looking for students that are well organized, when an assignment does come through, we can get a response and design (depending on project size) within 24-48 hours.
This internship is for school credit only. We will provide letters of recommendation for future hiring purposes, and depending on success level, may take you on on a as needed basis.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Take designs and quickly vector them into appropriate layout.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience/ proficient with Adobe Illustrator
- Must be able to have daily access to email/ phone
- Must be able to flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback