Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Ghodfrii Group LLC.
695 Washington Blvd Suite C
DescriptionThe Ghodfrii Group LLC. , a small custom printing company, is looking for a candidate to fill a unpaid internship 20 to 25 hours/week) to assist the owner with his graphic design projects. You will be exposed to the world of graphic arts in a small to medium sized business, working on projects such as web design, advertisement design (both digital and print), editorial graphics, whitepaper design, and many other projects. You will work at 695 Washington Blvd Suite C Laurel Md 20707 location. Some days you will be able to work from home.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback