Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posh Coworking home of The Posh Bridal Lounge
DescriptionAre you passionate about graphic design? Is your creative juice always flowing? Do poorly deigned brochures and collateral material give you a pit in your stomach? If so, we are looking for you! Posh needs a skilled graphic designer and dedicated intern who wants to gain experience.
Posh is a niche coworking space who's target market is Wedding Professionals, Women entrepreneurs and Bridal Industry Vendors. Our company culture is very important to us. Our mission is to create a connected community culture by creating an environment that fosters education, collaboration and support. We are only as strong as our weakest team member.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Design clear engaging graphic communication for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing material as needed.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- -Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team
-Must be able to define and work to deadlines
-Must have a computer and access to graphic design and layoutsoftware