Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Sap USA - South American Truck & Auto Parts
5301 NW 74th Avenue, Suite #200
DescriptionSAP USA Truck & Auto Parts is a family business dedicated to serving the aftermarket industry for over 30 years.
We are a wholesaler of replacement parts for light duty vehicles, trucks, high performance vehicles,marine parts, and much more. Our products are sold in over 43 countries. Our passion is quality and service.
We are looking for a graphic design intern for the summer or freelance.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements* Spanish & English a Must
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Photography and HTML Design experience a plus
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback