Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionShowcase your talent with the designs and templates that will go on the national website. Take a credit for that as well in writing from the company that would enhance your resume. Your designs can also be used to create the direct mail pieces and print materials. So why limit yourself and expose yourself to the world today and have a real world experience in your resume.
About the company:
BestModelTalent.com is a powerful, professional networking platform for amateur and professional models as well as those with a passion for the fine and performing arts—actors, musicians, singers, dancers, artists and production crew members—looking to advance their career. We shine a spotlight on your talent to help you find the work you deserve.
Involvement with BestModelTalent.com is the crucial first step to making connections with industry pros. These connections can lead to exhilarating jobs. These jobs add up to vital industry experience and, as you build your reputation, more industry experts will begin approaching you to work for them. Even already-working models and talent can benefit from the networking and job opportunities on BestModelTalent.com. We offer life-changing breaks for models and talent at all levels of professional ability.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback