Graphic Design InternBookmark This
153 East 70th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionEuropean Fashion brand is looking for a student with an interest in contemporary fashion and graphic design .
Preference for candidates with prior experience, specifically in the Fashion industry. We are looking for candidates with an enthusiasm to learn, grow and contribute to a dynamic team atmosphere.
Visit us at www.juliettelonguet.com
Responsibilities- Assist Creative team with artwork such as updating line sheets,lookbooks
- Editorial - Design print documents such as brochures, flyers for events, newsletters etc
- Marketing - Work together with marketing to create new ideas for ads, campaigns and landing pages
- Interfaces - Solve usability issues, help redefine content by coming up with better design solutions for our platform and website
- Internal documents - Design internal documents such as Presentations, Guidelines & Sales documents
Requirements- Able to provide proof of credit or a letter of support to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment (this is an unpaid internship, Juliette Longuet will only support an intern on school credit)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs including but not limited to Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Application with portfolio
- Punctual, reliable, confident, positive, proactive and organized
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Basic knowledge about typography & grid systems
- Excited about designing for the web
- Good teamwork, but you are able to work independently too
- A college student or recent graduate majoring in graphic, interaction design or something similar
- Must be able to commit to at least 3-4 full work days per week (6 months minimum)
Please clearly indicate your earliest available start date.