Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionCloudX is an up and coming leader in the field of Document Process Outsourcing. Through our cloud-based delivery model, robust offshore human resources, and easy to use technology, companies around the world are able to automate manual, burdened document processes.
We have a core focus on improving the Accounts Payable process for mid-market enterprises ($50MM-$3BB) that have been grossly under-served by traditional software firms in this space.
CloudX is a fast paced, entrepeneurial environment, whose culture is youthful, dynamic, and forward thinking.
If that resonates with you...read on!
We're looking for a talented Graphic Design intern capable of producing compelling Marketing, Sales, & Training collaterals.
We would expect you to utilize tools such as the Adobe suite, Quark, and other design tools to produce remarkable content that is consistent with our message and targeted to our audience.
We would provide training in the area of Inbound Marketing (Content Marketing), Technology sales (SaaS), and Project Management/Implementation.
In this role you would learn the nuances and techniques of marketing, selling, and implementing high-value/high-impact business solutions that combine Outsourcing & Cloud Services, both of which are vast markets and poised for sustainable growth.
You're contributions would directly impact CloudX and our clients and will be highly visible to the public.
We're looking for Intern candidates that are eager to roll up their sleeves, get involved, make a difference, and build their portfolio.
This would be an unpaid internship with no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship, and the internship period would be a period of 10 weeks with start and end dates flexible, based upon availability. The intern candidate will be responsible for providing their own software suite to facilitate their renderings. The intern will report directly to one of the principals of CloudX.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback