Web WizardArtReach Inc.
Part Time Graphic Designers and Illustrators for Small Fashion Start UpZephs Wrath NYC
Graphic Design Internship/Website Content MangementWorld Be Free Campaign
Graphic Design - Entertainment IndustryChophouze Productions LLC
Youth Ministry Multimedia InternshipColorado Community Church
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
411 State Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
We are looking for a talented graphic design student to assist the design and marketing departments at G3 Communications. You will be responsible for a range of tasks and will be working closely with the Marketing and Design departments to assist with their needs and complete daily tasks. Some examples of a daily workflow include:
• Banner ad design
• Assist in the design & layout of print assets such as white papers, e-books, infographics and charts;
• Internal report and feature layout design;
• Stock image organization
• Flexibility in managing multiple tasks at once.
Please Note: This internship is onsite and paid. Applicants must include resume and portfolio sample.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is a BA student majoring in Graphic Design or Digital Media Design or equivalent. She/he should have excellent visual design skills and experiences in designing banner ads, newsletters, brochures and any corporate materials; proficiency in Adobe CS 5/6, Photoshop, Illustrator, and especially In Design. G3 does not let go of talent. If we are impressed by your capabilities, we will find a full-time position for you.
- Pursuing degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, must be proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Excellent collaboration skills- Self motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver quality results on a tight deadline
- Proficient experience with HTML and CSS on a professional level
Even Better If…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in video and motion graphics editing