Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic DesignerDisability Allies
Graphic Design InternEngine Group
Ambitious Graphic Design Intern ���� (Chicago)The Duart Group LLC.
Graphic Design Intern - Fall 2016Luxury Garage Sale
Fall Web Design InternNiagara Foundation
Graphic DesignerCOLOR IN SOUND
Graphic Design/Marketing InternPenrose Realty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA unique e-commerce and digital content platform, BluBond is the fashion hub for up-and-coming designers and brands to show case and sell their one-of-a-kind merchandise to help raise awareness and funds for charitable causes. BluBond appreciates people’s needs to be individuals, and we cater to that need by scouting out for artistic individuals all over the world with interesting perspectives and takes on lifestyle and fashion. It doesn’t stop there; BluBond prioritizes in that it sells product only made through ethical and sustainable practices.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern that can help create in-hand and online marketing materials. This is an unpaid, 3-month internship that can be used for college credit. We are asking that all applicants be available for 20-25 hours of work a week.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials and web content, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Produce print-ready PDF's
- Post and format client and internal site content
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback