WEBSITE CONTENT & SOCIAL MEDIA CORDINATOR INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA.COM (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Graphic Design Assistantsixthreezero Bicycle Co.
Photographer seeking Graphic Design & Sales Intern In LOS ANGELES, CAFidel Films
Graphic Design InternA Woman to Watch
(Fall) Web Design InternshipGratent Freelance
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionA unique e-commerce and digital content platform, BluBond is the fashion hub for up-and-coming designers and brands to show case and sell their one-of-a-kind merchandise to help raise awareness and funds for charitable causes. BluBond appreciates people’s needs to be individuals, and we cater to that need by scouting out for artistic individuals all over the world with interesting perspectives and takes on lifestyle and fashion. It doesn’t stop there; BluBond prioritizes in that it sells product only made through ethical and sustainable practices.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern that can help create in-hand and online marketing materials. This is an unpaid, 3-month internship that can be used for college credit. We are asking that all applicants be available for 20-25 hours of work a week.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials and web content, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Produce print-ready PDF's
- Post and format client and internal site content
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback