Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Fearson Group, LLC
DescriptionThe Fearson Group LLC is a corporate restructuring firm headquartered in New York City that specializes in brand loyalty, creative development, management consulting and public relations. We currently have projects in the works with the Grammy foundation, Maybach Music Group, Samsung, and VH1 just to name a few.
Responsibilities- Assist with design of printed and digital marketing materials including: brochures, posters, and web banners
- Responsible for the design/creation of printed and digital marketing materials
- Responsible for online graphic design, which includes: designing graphics for website blog posts, Facebook events, and Fearson Group events
- Create logos for clients, Fearson Group affiliates and television projects in development
- Monitor and update inventories for printed and digital materials.
Requirements- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Indesign, Illustrator, etc.), Adobe Acrobat, HTML, CSS, Omnigraffle, and jQuery
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Flash, XHTML, DHTML, PHP, API, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, and drawing skills are highly desired
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task by working on multiple projects
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Must be registered to receive college credit and provide official documentation on school letterhead confirming this information upon acceptance of the internship.
- Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and we do not offer housing.