Graphic Design InternMitruska Integrated Wellness Center
Graphic DesignCulture Shock Washington DC - Dance Troupe
Virtual Magazine Blog Website designer / Developer / Graphic DesignVirtual Box LLC
Graphic Design Intern for Brickell-based Business Coaching OrganizationActionCOACH
Graphic DesignerAffinity Management Group
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design & Marketing InternMarketing Evolution
Design specialistWords To Life Designs
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a graphic design internship opportunity available year-round. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. To apply, submit a cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line: GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP. Send pieces that display your style and versatility. Finalists will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls.
Responsibilities• Designing online graphics
• Photo Research
• Archiving and resizing files
• Possibility to help with the production of any upcoming photo shoots
Requirements• MAC user
• Software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Video Editing is a plus, but not required)
• Enthusiastic about design and typography
• On time, meets deadlines and willing to help out with art department workload in any way she/he can
• Must have a positive attitude