Graphic Artists630 Convention & Event Center
Graphic Designer for a Catalog ProjectMira Fair Trade, LLC
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Internship for Digital Media Artists and Graphic Designers757 Media
Design for book cover and graphs/figures within bookOAKSPROUT
Web Designer For Promotional Media Outlet7 City Events
Talented Web Development Candidate NeededElderPro Network
Graphic Design Intern for Children's BrandDancey Pants Enterprises
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a graphic design internship opportunity available year-round. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. To apply, submit a cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line: GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP. Send pieces that display your style and versatility. Finalists will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls.
Responsibilities• Designing online graphics
• Photo Research
• Archiving and resizing files
• Possibility to help with the production of any upcoming photo shoots
Requirements• MAC user
• Software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Video Editing is a plus, but not required)
• Enthusiastic about design and typography
• On time, meets deadlines and willing to help out with art department workload in any way she/he can
• Must have a positive attitude