Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Description5Stone Marketing, founded in 2008, is a cutting-edge marketing firm that enables clients large and small to compete with bigger budgets by outsmarting, outmaneuvering, and outhustling the competition. 5Stone Marketing helps clients aim higher with integrated marketing strategies centered on effectiveness, practicality, and creativity. Based in Illinois, 5Stone Marketing works with a variety of clients including Restaurants, Political Campaigns, Gyms, Clothing Lines, Retail Stores, Ministries, Schools, Auto Services, Radio Stations, and Minor League Sports Teams.
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for preparing advertising and promotional material based on the needs of 5Stone's Clients. Intern must be professional and responsible, previous experienced preferred but all applicants are looked at based on ability. To apply send samples of previous work, resume, and letter describing why you are interested in working with 5Stone Marketing.
Responsibilities- Prepare advertising material
- Prepare promotional material
- Assist with additional graphic needs as required
Requirements- To apply send samples of previous work, resume, and letter describing why you are interested in working with 5Stone Marketing
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must be a very details oriented person
- Must have a computer with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work on flexible hours
- Must be willing to work on designs Mon-Sat