Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionApplicants Note: If you do not have a publicly accessible portfolio of your previous work - your application will not be considered.
We are looking for "the funk designer" that is in a constant internal battle between form and function. You dream about well thought out interfaces and rich iconography, and you know how to bring it all together to provide the user with the ultimate experience. You're eager to get your hands on new technologies in order to explore its interfaces. You read the cutting edge design blogs and are engaged in the design community.
We will bring you onboard for a 3-month paid internship/trial mode.
Though ECMG is a startup we are already a market leader in content space and ready to leapfrog into another. We are currently market leaders in migrating and managing enterprise content management systems (ECM). We have a mature software application that is licensed by fortune 500 companies to assist migrating & consolidating all types of content from any major ECM to any other ECM.
Remote candidates willing to move will be considered. Must be authorized to work in US requiring no sponsorship.
Responsibilities• Be able to create pixel-perfect designs
• Build gorgeous iconography to enhance the user experience
• Work with the marketing, engineering and management teams as needed
• Visual Design
• UI/UX Designer
Requirements• Proven experience with emphasis on interface
• Proven track record producing beautiful experiences
• Competent with vector/pixel based icon sets
• Understanding of wireframes and user experience specs
• Must be able to work on-site in Houston. No remote work
• Be open to travel to San Francisco as needed
• Have a great go-getter attitude
• Have previous experience in setting up and launching a brand
• Innovative, creative problem solving skills
• A recent graduate or current undergraduate pursuing a degree in design, arts, creative or similar