Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Paradise Legal Support & Secretarial Services
DescriptionParadise Legal Support & Secretarial Services™ is a Texas based company established in 1999 to provide business support services to new and emerging businesses. We operate in both traditional and virtual environments in order to accommodate a geographically diverse, broad-based clientele.
As a Graphic Design Intern you will be required to utilize creative design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create templates for promotional emails and other social media communications, as well as graphics for use in website, social media and printed materials. Our internship is a 3 to 4 month program requiring up to 20 hours a week. May work virtually. You can take a look at our site at www.paradisesecretarial.com
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
• Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Comfortable working in office and remotely via Internet.
• Self-motivated and capable of working alone without direct supervision.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure is essential.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and creative.
• Displays the ability to effectively communicate with others.