Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Jersey Girl Sports
DescriptionJersey Girl Sports is rapidly becoming the #1 multimedia destination for female sports fans. Founded in 2009, Jersey Girl Sports (www.jerseygirlsports.com) is the ONLY multimedia lifestyle brand for female sports fans. This site gives women the opportunity to get sports news and scores, watch Jersey Girl TV, blog about topics and interact with other female sports fans across the country called JGFs, Jersey Girl Friends. Get a feminine yet sporty experience with www.JerseyGirlSports.com 24/7, 365 days a year.
We are looking for an innovative digital media/graphic design intern to help with website and company branding collateral and as well as help create original visuals to amplify our creative internally and with clients.
ResponsibilitiesThe graphics intern will be responsible for assisting and supporting the co-owners and employees / subsidiaries of the company in a variety of functions when it comes to the graphical needs of our company and our partners. This is great opportunity for a student that is looking to build a portfolio and gain experience working in a corporate environment. We work with a number of national brands as well as sporting organizations all across the country. There is a never a dull moment at Jersey Girl Sports.
• Project management skills
• Coursework in design theory and practice
• Cheerful, friendly, upbeat outlook
• Samples of your work - show us how talented you are!
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with and interest in biking in San Francisco
• Illustration and/or photography skills
• Copywriting ability
• Familiarity with biking in San Francisco
• Knowledge of HTML