Graphic Design InternBookmark This
b2b automotive marketing, LLC
3016 S Jefferson Avenue
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionSt. Louis ad agency is seeking a design intern for the Fall 2012 semester. The internship is offered for academic credit. Please apply by sending cover letter, resume and portfolio samples.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include but not limited to: work on corrections to jobs created by other designers, creation of web and print ready files, and ability to design within brand restrictions.
- Demonstrate proven and artistic ability
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) is required
Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design. Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule.