GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Graphic Design InternSpike Aerospace
Digital Graphics Design/ Virtual InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design/Social Media InternshipAllegiance Capital Corp
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Brave New World Global Entertainment Association (BNW Global) is a boutique entertainment firm (record label, promotions, artist management, and media & publicity) and is looking for 1-2 new graphic design interns to start immediately on current music and event projects including artist promotional material (i.e. flyers and posters), single and album cover art, and web and social media design.
Our internships are for course credit and we aim to create as much real life and hands-on experience as possible.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Efficient and thorough communication skills
- Must have access to their own computer and software as a selection of projects will be given long distance for touring artists, etc.