Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionStyleSaint is a fashion media and commerce company.
They are launching an industry-shattering new apparel brand that shuns the standard business model of working with fashion gatekeepers. Instead, they’ve created a virtual fashion utopia that allows them to take their design inspiration directly from their real “It” girl customers across the globe and bring their products directly to the consumer. The result is a gorgeous, effortlessly versatile collection of women’s apparel and accessories at insider wholesale prices — plus a unique online destination that offers everything a girl needs to get inspired, styled and out the door - dressed to kill.
We are looking for design help. This will include website, email, ecommerce designs as well as photo retouching and management of other creative assets.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback