Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bakes for Breast Cancer
DescriptionRhode Island Bakes for Breast Cancer is a new event for the non-profit breast cancer organization Bakes for Breast Cancer, Inc. which is dedicated to raising money for breast cancer research. In 2014 we are expanding our fundraising efforts into Rhode Island. We are looking for interns who want to get involved and help us raise awareness and funds in our fight against breast cancer.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Design collateral materials for events, trade shows.
- Design ads for print, posters, magazine, environmental and online.
- Design Annual Report.
- Design POP for sale on the website.
- Design other projects as needed.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback