Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1327 Grandin Rd.
DescriptionFreak Athletics llc is one of the world's largest online companies that provide Athletic Training and Services through the internet reaching over 10 million athletes a year and reaching 30,000 customers+ annually.
We are a team of young, fun, enthusiastic entrepreneurs who like to have FUN.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized. ( aka Ninja'n our website)
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions (Make cool graphics that our market will LOVE)
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
-Extra Points if you can code websites, HTML, CSS, and all that stuff.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback