Web design / WordPressenvirolutionary
Graphic Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From Home - Book DesignA Z Publishing
Illustrators Wanted- Internship - Work From Home - Book DesignA Z Publishing
Book Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From HomeA Z Publishing
Comic Book Illustrators or Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From HomeA Z Publishing
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: 719 days ago
DescriptionWe want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Your job will be to eat; breathe; and sleep graphic design. So if you're up for challenge of making great marketing content, updating our social media platforms, and helping the sales and product teams beef up their efforts through graphic design and marketing, we want to talk with you.
As an intern will be required to take direction from the managing director of organization, use appropriate tools to provide management with metric reports, and use on-line and off-line social networking techniques for collaboration with people inside and outside the organization. Your main position will be to promote company objectives with each graphic design and contribute to a future monthly e-newsletter as well.
How to Apply:
1) E-mail cover letter, one page resume and names and telephone numbers of 2 references.
2) Link to online portfolio or PDF of at least 8-10 pieces of work.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and some Photoshop (After Effects is a plus)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Help with the creation of visual aids, including infographics and motion graphics for our news blog
• Create print materials sent directly to clients
• Help create graphic assets for social media
• Work on semester-long projects that will be implemented in the organization
• Create banner ads to be seen on many various forms of media (print, web, tv, supermarket checkout lines)
• Create materials for pitches to potential sponsors and partners
• Work closely with Member Engagement to produce CMM Materials
• Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Knowledge of pop culture and the teens trends of the moment
• Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to convey message clearly, good telephone manner
• College level or recent graduate preferred