GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Graphic Design Intern- SPRING 2014Roar Media
Graphic Design Intern (SPRING)D&E Marketing Group/ELR Media
Graphic Design DeptInternational Trading Center
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
750 Brunswick Avenue
DescriptionCompany Overview: Capital Health is the region’s leader in advanced medicine, with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians.
The Capital Health Public Relations/Marketing Department exists to provide formal internal and external communications regarding business development initiatives. The PR/Marketing Department serves to promote new and existent areas of clinical excellence and cultivate community relationships throughout the region. The department also serves as a brand management resource by providing Capital Health employees with the necessary tools and guidance for communicating our mission in the greater Mercer and Lower Bucks County area.
Job Description: Support the Capital Health Public Relations and Marketing Department by assisting in the design, development and production of creative projects and services, with the primary focus as a graphic designer/production artist.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Design and layout a wide variety of print materials such as newspaper and magazine advertisements, flyers, brochures, posters, postcards, direct mail collateral, invitations
• Design and illustration of graphic materials including logos, graphics, maps, signage
• Preparing Requests for Quotes and procuring print vendors
• Prepare files for printers
• Photo retouching/ manipulation of photos
• File management: archiving electronic and hardcopy files
• Preparing and printing jobs for proofs and final outputs
• Assist Senior Graphic Designer with trafficking all facets of production of creative material throughout the health system including opening projects, creative approval, proofs, printing, delivery, and payment of invoices
• Assist Senior Graphic Designer with preparation of projects including researching useable photos, scanning elements, etc.
• Other duties as assigned and needed
• Junior or senior students in the fields of Graphic Design, Advertising, Communications or related field.
• GPA of 3.0 or better
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Quark Xpress in a Mac and PC environment
• Excellent design skills and creativity
• Knowledge of production for collateral including scanning, pre-press and print production
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, and proofreading abilities are preferred
• Highly organized, motivated and able to prioritize and handle multiple projects
• Ability to take design direction
• Flexibility in handling a variety of assignments with changing priorities under the restraints of deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, outside agencies, organizations, and vendors with a strong customer service orientation