Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando
3201 E. Colonial Dr. Suite A20
DescriptionThe mission of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando is to provide leadership and support the economic development of the Hispanic business community of Metro Orlando. The vision of the chamber is to be the leading Hispanic business voice of Metro Orlando.
Please send your resume and portfolio to Diego Rodriguez, Graphic Design and Social Media Coordinator at email@example.com.
Responsibilities• Assist in creating graphics for chamber events and programs
• Assist in the maintenance of all aspects of the chamber’s web site
• Assist in the preparation of membership related publications
• Assist with maintaining and updating event and program binders
• Coordinate some social media posts
• Perform different tasks for the administrative assistants
• Assist and attend events including Business After Hours (BAH), Café with the President, etc.
• Assist with our e-mail circulations for Visión Express and Visión Magazine
• Attend staff, committee, marketing meetings in order to implement new marketing strategies
Requirements• Experience in computer business applications including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
• Knowledge in social media sites
• Comfortable with answering professional phone calls
• Capable of working in a fast pace environment
• Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
• Time management skills
• Organized/structured work orientation
• Great attention to detail