Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionAmazon #1 Bestselling Author and Speaker, Norris Williams, is looking for a Graphic Design Summer Intern for his company.
We are looking to totally rebrand our image for online and offline spaces. Looking for someone highly-creative and adept at the latest graphics and technology.
You will be part of a face-paced, global team that teaches people how to have an immediate impact in life and business.
After the summer, employment is a possibility, depending on team fit and the productivity/contribution of the Intern.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback