Graphic Design InternBookmark This
F-301 Lado Sarai (near Saket)
New Delhi, IL
DescriptionWould you like to work for a digital marketing company doing innovative campaigns on social media? On top of that would you like to get a feel of how start ups work?
If the answer to both of the above questions is YES then do apply. We will give you loads of interesting work which will help build a portfolio.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback