Live For Design? This is for you!Pico - We Create Albums
E-Commerce/Website DeveloperPure Publishing
Web designers with Heavy background in HTML, CSS & PHP & Background in Blogger & Word PressPure Publishing
Graphic DesignerElli Quark
Private Equity Marketing Dept. - Graphic Design InternElm Equity Partners, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionIf you are smart, creative and entrepreneurial minded, this is a fantastic opportunity…
Chai Diaries is a young, premium teas company based in Pico Rivera, California. Our product line is a fusion of 5,000 years of tea drinking ceremonies and today's fast-paced culture . For every tea product we sell, we will give a FREE learning kit or lunch box to a less fortunate person in India.
Our company is looking to fill several positions:
2. WEB DESIGN Intern: Must be an experienced and AMAZING Design Student. Your work will directly affect the growth of our business. This is a great opportunity to get your CREATIVE ON!
3. SOCIAL MEDIA Intern: Your kingdom of rule should be the entire online space! Our business pretty much will depend on your creativity, tactics and know-how of the latest and coolest in digital marketing!
Although this is a non-paid internship, there is a very serious chance that this could lead to a lucrative full time job.
For more information, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback