Graphic Design InternGround Zero Training
3d artist and/or engine programmer to create a real-time architectural visualization for EDM TheaterAlly Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
Digital Media/Graphic Design Summer InternValor Connect
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Creative Design InternshipWorldArts
GRAPHIC DESIGN/ SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSage Eats LLC.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Tiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Posted: August 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTiffany Terrell Consulting is a Public Relation Company looking for a Graphic Design Intern that ha the skills, motivation and customer oriented. We're looking for two interns to fill the position. The intern will be working with our company as well as our clients. Our clients go from Small Business Owners to Talented individuals in there field.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback