Graphic Design - Sports/SoccerInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Website Design Assistant, Paid InternshipSilicon Valley Robotics
Photographer seeking Graphic Design Intern In LOS ANGELES, CAFidel Films
Fashion Designer Seeking Graphic Design Intern for Summer 2015Zimba Collections
Web Design InternshipHands for Africa
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
54-14 74th Street
Description"CatStone Beads" is a brand-new shopping website that sells crystal and provides efficacy of the each crystal to the individual. With this in mind, CatStone's mission to provide its users with one to one excellent service.
CatStone is trying to make the crystal more efficiency to our body, therefore, Catstone has a very powerful designer team. With the CatStone, you will always have the opportunity to turn a ordinary night into an extraordinary experience. You will be working with a skilled team with professionals already on our staff.
- Coordinate with teams
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for the company main websites.
- A position that allows you to think for yourself.
- Energetic colleagues who want to make a difference
We are looking to build and expand rapidly. We do provide college credit if applicable from your college. (Please ask us and show your papers to us, beforehand). We will be holding our final interviews during the last week of June. If you think you'd be a better fit for a different position, please send us your resume or cover letter here : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Portfolio (E-mail to email@example.com and bring it, physically to interview)
- Working towards a BA or certificate
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and/or any other professional editing program.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment