GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Graphic Design Intern- SPRING 2014Roar Media
Graphic Design Intern (SPRING)D&E Marketing Group/ELR Media
Graphic Design DeptInternational Trading Center
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
iCon Sports Global LLC
5 Crosby lane
Port Monmouth, NJ
DescriptioniCon Sports is the first social network designed for fantasy sports players. You join the site for free, connect with other players in a Facebook inspired network, and play against them in fantasy football and fantasy baseball leagues. We are innovating and changing the way fantasy sports players communicate online and we are looking for you, to help us expand and gain valuable, professional experience in the workplace.
You will be making banners and other marketing tools that we will be using to attract new users.
You will augment the site graphically where it is needed to attract users to sign up.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized for our affiliate program.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- To become a known part of the community and believe in the cause and see the potential in this company
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Preferable that you have a love for sports