Graphic Designer (virtual only)Advertising Solutions
Graphic Design InternDawn Joseph Photography
Graphic Design InternCOAST TO COAST REALTY LLC
Content Marketing & Visual Communication LeadBeantown Media Ventures, LLC.
Digital Marketing - Market Research/Graphic Design/Video EditingAccess Control Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9710 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA
DescriptionTusodo creates travel accessories for the modern female traveler. We believe that all travelistas should courageously explore in style. We have carefully constructed scarves, gloves, and head wraps that combine function and fashion.
We are looking for a savvy intern, preferably in their senior year, to learn while being a part of our visual storytelling process. You will work closely with our team and contribute ideas about banners, postcards, and flyer to promote our holiday shop night. You will have an opportunity to learn and practice your skills while designing for an cutting-edge brand. We are passionate about our community, and you will get to spend time out networking and connecting with other female jet setters. We are looking for someone hard-working, a team player, and reliable. We are looking to hire qualified interns after they graduate.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback