Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The O'Hara Project
9 Washington Street
DescriptionThe O’Hara Project is a multi-disciplined marketing firm based in Morristown, NJ.
We are interested in amazingly creative designers to help the team. Candidate should be Macintosh computer savvy and should be familiar with the primary Adobe Creative Suite applications, as well as basic use of social networking websites .
Responsibilities- assist with day-to-day design needs
- assist with the creation of social media content
- assist with file management
- presentation development
Requirements- Candidate should be available two days a week.
- Candidate should have an independent professional demeanor.
- Provide general creative and some administrative support, including conceptual research, scanning, comping, minor retouching, and photography research + cataloging
- Update and assist our various agency disciplines with creative needs
- Help prepare client presentations.
- Available 12 - 14 hours per week
- Positive attitude and a willingness to have fun.
- Computer Proficiency in Adobe CS5 as well as MS Office/Macintosh Office
- Mac laptop with Creative Suite a plus
- Creative copywriting a plus
- Reliability a must
Candidates must be enrolled full-time in a degree program. Eligibility for course credit a plus.
Please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Please include your resume and portfolio.