Graphic Design Intern - Innovative Technology CompanyBookmark This
841 Springdale Drive
DescriptionSuiteLinq is searching for a graphic design intern who maintains an excellent knowledge of branding, web design, publication design, and a good understanding of mobile design practices. SuiteLinq is a technology and marketing company providing integrated software solutions for the hospitality industry. We design and deploy customized user-interfaces for major hotels, connecting guests with the hotel’s brand through In-Room TV, tablet, and desktop devices. Our work environment is fast paced, creative, and collaborative. Our open-minded culture puts the highest value on teamwork, creativity, innovation, and flexibility. Please review our website, www.suitelinq.com, for more information about the company. If you are interested in joining SuiteLinq’s team, please review the following qualifications.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working mostly on graphics for web, print, and digital marketing with some motion graphics and photography responsibilities. You need to possess:
- The ability to align with SuiteLinq’s brand identity in all graphic related projects
- The desire to learn more and never be content
- The desire to become a jack-of-all-trades project leader/creative director
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A versatile balance of digital and hand-drawn design skills
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent work ethics, time management, flexibility
- Ability to accept constructive feedbacks and criticism
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Transportation and a personal computer
MUST PROVIDE WORK SAMPLES!!!